Contact us to book Mekong River Cruises
Amalotus is larger than La Marguerite — 302 feet long compared to 235 feet long, and it will accommodate 124 passengers in 62 balcony cabins (La Marguerite carries 92 passengers in 46 cabins).
Onboard features include 10 junior suites and two suites. Cabin layout and decor are similar to that of La Marguerite, featuring elegant textiles and regional artifacts.
Amalotus joins La Marguerite to offer seven-day Mekong river cruises from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City to Cambodia’s Siem Reap. The two vessels will depart on the same day of the week, one sailing downstream from Siem Reap, and the other sailing upstream from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manager Email: email@example.com
- Address in HCMC: 2/1 Nguyen Thanh Y Str., Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
- Address in Hanoi: 18 lane 32, Chua Ha Str., Quan Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: +84912217448 (Person in charge: Mr. Long Tran)
- On board manager: Mobile: +855 9 7720 4484 (Cambodia)
- Hotel manager:
M: +84 9 1408 2875 (Vietnam)
M: +855 1272 6170 (Cambodia)
- Border crossing:Kaorm Samnor (Cambodia)
Thuong Phuoc (Vietnam)